Friday, December 19, 2014

Surprise Group Project 12/19/14


Inspiration photo

page1image128
Half-way photo

Finished project photo


page2image128
Game rules


We chose to make a game called Yut because we couldn't think of another game and then Evan said we should make this game. I wrote the instruction down and I helped color the game and the I helped color the people. Harmony was used with the repetition of circles and the circles are forms of patterns. There was more unity than varity in the circles but in color there was a big diffence in variety. With balance it was symmetrical and it was a horizontal game. We did use the same proportions as the original game but we changed the "horses" to humans. The middle of the game board draws my towards it because it's brighter to me but other then that everything seems equal because of all of the circles. My eyes move from circle, to circle, and  across the board because of the lines connecting the circles and the diffent colors. I think we made the game pretty simple because for  the game is already pretty simple and it's also based on luck and if you roll the right numbers.

For more rules go to: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yut




No comments:

Post a Comment