Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Favorite Daily Objects Sketches

Day 20

Day 12

Day 23

Day 21

Day 19

Day 20 - I liked this sketch because I like super man and I put him in an apple that created a super apple.

Day 12 - I did this sketch when I was doing my owl art project and I couldn't think of an ideas so I choose to draw an owl and make it red and I thought that was cool.

Day 23 - I couldn't think of an idea so I chose to make a cyborg/cyclops apple and I thought it was cool because of the eye.

Day 21 - I liked this this sketch because the apple got 1st place in an apple competition.

Day 19 - This one was one of the weird ones that I found on the Internet so I chose to sketch it and it came out like that and I thought it looked cool.

Overall I think that the daily object sketches did help me in drawing and it made me think about what I would draw next. I only missed one daily object sketch and that was the last one but I did it the next day. I enjoyed the object sketches will we had them and it was fun to see other people sketches too.



No comments:

Post a Comment